Orion M66-7 Rotary Arm Wrapper
This wrapper meets the demand for a standard duty, rotary arm, with semi-automatic controls, and powered pre-stretch.
Wrapper was running prior to removal from customers site. Was a trade-in.
Minor damage to a junction box requires repair, otherwise expect is in good running order.
Available "As-Is", "Repaired and Functioning", or "Fully Reconditioned".
- Free standing design negates need for machine supporting structure
- Unlimited load weight capacity
- Suitable for unstable loads which cannot accommodate rotation
- Floor level (no ramps required)
- No load bearing components results in higher reliability and less maintenance
- Minimal floor space requirement (when not operating)
- Semi-automatic machine, does not require the active participation of the operator throughout the whole wrap cycle, allowing him/her to work productively elsewhere while the load is wrapped automatically
- Pre-stretch film carriage maximizes the stretching of the film, significantly reducing the cost of packaging per load
- Pre-stretch produces superior shipping package
- No air supply required
- Requires installation on a suitably robust floor with special anchors
- Higher initial installation costs (professional installation recommended)
- Larger floor space requirement (when operating)
- Not portable
- Requires operator to manually place the load, attach the film to the load, start the wrap cycle, cut and seal the film, and remove the load
- As-Is: $3,500 CAD
- Repaired: $4,500 CAD
- Fully Reconditioned to New Condition: Partner Quote Required, CAD
• Production Rate: Up to 35 loads per hour (Process rates will vary with load height, wrap pattern and operator proficiency)
• Rotation Speed: 0-12 RPM
• Maximum Load Size: 58"L x 58"W
• Maximum Load Diagonal: 82"
• Maximum Load Height: 108" (extra tall)
• Maximum Load Weight: unlimited
• Film Size: 20"
• Stretch Type: Powered Pre-stretch
• Electrical Requirement: 120 VAC, 15 AMPS
• Pneumatic Requirement: none
• Rotation Drive: Ring Gear, 1/2 HP 90 VDC
• Up/Down Drive: 1/2 HP 90 VDC
• Controller: Allen-Bradley PLC
PLEASE NOTE: Picture is from brochure. Not exactly as shown.
Availability subject to prior sale!